What is a beta testing?
Beta testing is the process of evaluating how the product performs in a "real world" environment while collecting valuable feedback from users.
Participating in beta testing means:
- you are among the first to access new tools and features;
- you offer feedback on the things you like or dislike;
- you have influence on new features and functionalities by collaborating directly with our designers and developers;
What's in it for me?
Excitement and a little incentive:) As a thank you, most active beta testers will receive free month credits to apply to their membership. Each week, you will also get a chance to win a $50 gift card.
OK, how will this work?
After joining our beta team, when a new build is ready, you will receive an email from Crashlytics:
1. Accept the invite with a new or existing account
2. Follow instructions to complete registration
3. Download or get notified when new builds are available
4. Install the build, test the app, and leave constructive feedback!
We appreciate taking the time to read this invite. If you're ready, sign up at: